3A Williamson Road
This site is located on the Northern side of Williamson Road, approximately 1-kilometer west of the M5 motorways entrance and exit in Ingleburn, which is a well-established easy to access suburb surrounded by extraordinary development and growth.
- High clearance concrete warehouse with substantial power supply
- Regular shaped building with 3 roller door access points with air conditioning and multiple staff amenities
- Additional concrete mezzanine floor, ideal for an office extension or more storage
- The oversize awning of 423m2 which supports large vehicle drive through, and weather-protected storage * Complete drive-around access for the building.
- Well maintained 1.11-hectare fenced site, boasting a tremendous main street frontage The Location * 44 Kilometres approx to Port Botany
- 6.7 Kilometres approx to the M5/M7 interchange
- 14.4 Kilometres approx to the Moorebank intermodal
- 22 Kilometres to future Badgerys Creek Airport
- Rear boundary borders the M5 Motorway
- Easy access from both directions of Williamson Road